Remember, you are responsible for your own equipment. Label your stuff, it makes it easier to return items to their owners if we know who they belong to.
- Please ensure you wash beforehand, and maintain an acceptable level of cleanliness! A room of smelly males marinating in their own sweat isn’t the nicest atmosphere to breathe.
- Toothbrush + paste
- Soap / shower gel
- Change of clothes and underwear
- Slippers / flip-flops / sandals
- Laptop / Desktop
- Monitor (if bringing Desktop)
- Mouse + KB
- Headset NOT Speakers
- 4-way power strip
- Phone charger
- Check out the master Games List and timetable on the event page.
- Make sure your games and Windows updates are up to date and Steam / Origin is set to offline mode.
- If you can bring a console, great! Just discuss with others so we don’t bring too much stuff.
- Tent (if the venue is suitable)
- Sleeping bag and rollmat
- Airbed / campbed (if there is limited space at the venue, don’t bring a large one)
- Sleeping Pillow
- Sitting Pillow
- Snacks and drinks
- Breakfast items (check the available fridge space at the venue)
- Anti-allergy tablets
- Pocket money